Introduction to Ultimate SEO Guide for Beginners (Part 4)

 


Hello I'am Faraaz
 
I think till now your on-page SEO must be done. I know for all the pages it will be difficult but at least for 3 to 4 pages.
So, today we will see how you can optimize your site for Local SEO.

LOCAL SEO CHECKLIST:

1. Optimize your logo for local SEO
 
2. Add Google Maps in your contact form.
 
3. Add Name, Address, Phone Number & Email Id on ALL your pages.
 
4. Make sure that all the contact info information is consistent across all channels.
 
5. Register your company with Google My Business.
 
6. Use Schema to give more information about your local business to Google.
 
7. Register your website with relevant directories or relevant marketplace from where you can get local customer's
 
 
After you have completed all the Lessons do a website audit to see if anything is remaining or not. So, here is a list of website's which you can use to do a website audit:
 
 

  1.     Sitechecker
  2.     Ubersuggest
  3.     Seoptimer
  4.     Seositecheckup
  5.     woorank


 
 
I hope you have learned something new from all the series of lessons. I have tried to give all the valuable content here which I am doing myself for my company website & I am sure this will work for you too.
 
 
If you have any doubts post your query on Facebook Group which I have specially created for Website & SEO students who are beginners so, that we all are on the same track.

0 Comments

Post a Comment

Post a Comment (0)

Previous Post Next Post